Personalized metal prints are high-quality wall art that adds a contemporary touch to your home. If you’re looking for a way to display your favorite photographs on the wall, consider this modern wall art option. This straightforward manual explains everything you need to know to design your own metal art prints, from coming up with a concept to choosing the perfect dimensions and layout for your project.
Personalized metal prints have enormous potential of becoming treasured family heirlooms that immortalize your most memorable experiences. If you are looking for a unique and thoughtful gift for yourself or your loved ones, a gallery-level metal print may very well be the best choice. That’s a one-of-a-kind gift that you won’t see anywhere else, especially if you choose a printing provider that specialized in personalized printing.
Metal has long been highly valued because of its durability and adaptability in a variety of applications. Currently, it is also being used as a substrate for high-end photo prints. Metal printing is a multi-step procedure. First, a high-quality print of the digital photo the customer selects is made. After that, the photo paper is bonded onto an aluminum-based panel. These cleverly combined elements allow for metal photo prints to be both thin and light while still being incredibly sturdy. Some printing providers transfer digital photos directly on the metal panel – and both methods deliver excellent color vibrancy and amazing print performance.
Thanks to the robust nature of aluminim, bespoke prints on metal have a much longer lifespan than framed artwork. Unlike wallpaper for example, your photo prints can have as much detail as you wish, or as little. To get started I recommend that you start with these steps:
- Take measurements of the wall you intend to hang the prints on, and then select a suitable size for the prints.
- Decide on a style for your personalized metal print home decor. Will it be displayed in one specific location, or will it be part of a gallery wall featuring various pieces of varying sizes? Choose a specific concept for your wall decoration from the possibilities provided.
- Depending on how many metal prints you wish to include in your wall art arrangement, you should choose a specific print layout. Feel free to design your own arrangement or check out interior decor blogs and tutorials that can help you arrange your photos in the most impactful way possible.
- Choose the images you want to see printed. Note that metal prints are very demanding when it comes to photo quality. Due to the nature of a metallic surface, every single pixel of your print will be brought out so make sure to choose the most vibrant and high-res photos for printing..
- Selecting a finish for your personalized metal prints can add the final touch of character to your interior design. Some printing providers offer both glassy and matte finishes for metal prints, other stick to just one option. I personally think that glassy metal prints can be just too shiny, producing too many glares in well-lit interiors. But it’s up to you to decide if you want a super polished and sparkling print or a print that is sleek yet elegantly matte.
When arranging your home’s interior decoration, you should consider what wall art will complement metal prints. It’s worth bearing in mind that metal prints work great as stand-alone decor features.If you decide not to add any other print formats to your wall art display, that’s totally fine.
If, however, you’d like to create a more diverse gallery wall, make sure to choose only high-quality prints that won’t look drab next to metal prints. I recommend acrylic prints and canvas prints as an alternative to prints on metal. Equally aesthetically pleasing and artistic, these two print formats can turn your photos into state-of-the-art decor features.
The high quality and uniqueness of metal prints make them a potential new trend in home decor. A gorgeous portrait printed on aluminum is unrivaled as a statement piece of modern luxury decor. If you’ve got a picture that’s the right match for metal, just choose a reputable photo printing supplier such as CANVASDISCOUNT.com and you can be assured of excellent quality every time. Visit their web store right away to learn more.