A frosty champagne glass with scoops of raspberry ice cream floats at the top gives a whole different feel to your champagne!
Below is a simple recipe that you can customize to fit your taste and the occasion’s theme.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Overall Time 15 minutes
Serving Tips: serve the champagne raspberry ice cream floats in a stemmed cocktail glass on a created float station to give room for your guests to choose their preference.
- Raspberry sherbet or ice cream floats
- Vanilla ice cream, milk or yoghurt (1 pint)
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh raspberries (12 ounces)
- Granulated sugar (1/4 cup)
- Vanilla extract (1/2 teaspoon)
- Add your raspberries and some sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, mash and mix the two until the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the mixture from heat and mix it with vanilla, either milk, ice cream or yoghurt, then press the raspberries through a strainer to get rid of the seed and pulp.
- Chill the mixture by putting it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, after which it becomes a raspberry sherbet or ice cream floats.
- Add 1-2 scoops of the raspberry sherbet into a stemmed cocktail glass and pour champagne over it to slowly fill the glass and serve the awesomeness!
The flavour of the champagne raspberry ice cream floats can be switched up a bit by adding either lemon, cinnamon or mint.