They say eyes are the windows to your soul. They allow your acquaintance a sneak peek at your inner self. They may reveal secrets or hide the truths and help you frame your answers more convincingly. With perfect eyes, you can win the world and hold all the power. With eyelashes, you wear confidence in your eyes. False eyelashes are a great way to make your eyes look bigger, but they can be tricky to wear. If you have an almond eye shape like me, then the false lashes will need to be cut for them not to stick out from the corners of your eyes. There are many different types of lash adhesives on the market which some people find more straightforward than others, so do what works best for you!
1. If you have a round eye shape:
Wear false eyelashes that are longer and more dramatic to accentuate your round face. If you have a round eye shape, wear false eyelashes that are longer and more dramatic. Don’t concentrate too hard on the lash line with round eyes, or your eyes will appear smaller. Also, try to keep the curl of your natural lashes facing away from your vision instead of towards it. For round-shaped eyes, use eyelashes that are long and voluminous, with a more dramatic effect – lashify your eyes with various luxurious, natural, and synthetic eyelashes that are available for different looks. For bottom lashes, the most important thing is not to curl them inwards, so they don’t make your eyes look smaller. Don’t forget to brush upwards from the inner corner of your eye towards the outer corner when applying false eyelashes.
2. For an almond-shaped eye:
Choose lashes that are shorter but still give your eyes volume. If you have an almond-shaped eye, then add volume and length to your outer corner lashes by curling them slightly upwards and then using a coat of mascara on them. Use an eyelash curler to curl your lashes, then use a mascara-brush wand to place several coats of mascara on the longer side of your eye. Adding volume to your almond-shaped eyes will make your face look less “pointy” and is the most flattering way to wear false lashes for this shape.
3. Oval-shaped eyes:
Try to Go for medium-length lashes to avoid making them look small; oval eyes can be portrayed as small or large as required. You want the makeup and new eyelashes to enhance your eyes, not hide them in a clumpy mess! If you’re starting to wear false eyelashes, choose waterproof glue that’s made for sensitive eyes or look for an oil-free option with added skin conditioners.
4. If your eyes are small and round: you should avoid wearing false eyelashes that are too long and voluminous. Instead, choose a more natural style that looks lighter and more feathery, as this will lift your eyes. You may Try a lash shorter on the outer corner of your eye to elongate it or go for lashes with a subtle curl at the end for a little added drama.
If you have small eyes, play with colour! False eyelashes are just one way to add volume to smaller-looking eyes. You can also play around with colours like shades of grey, navy, and black to make your eyes pop. Intense eye makeup is a great way to balance out smaller eyes while emphasizing your best features. You can also add an eyeliner that matches the colour of your false lashes or wear bold coloured mascara for extra glamour!
5. Deep-set eyes: Choose lashes with volume near the root to give depth to deep set or close-set eyes. If you have deep-set eyes, you may want to go for false eyelashes that add length—longer lashes tend to make eyes look more prominent in volume. Avoid dramatic styles with an apparent difference between your natural lash and your false lashes’ thickness, as this will make you look even more tired.
Make sure to pick a pair of false lashes that are mostly curved rather than pointed to avoid creating an illusion that your eyes are recessed even more. You can also try out fake eyelashes with a longer length to enhance your lash line look and distract attention from areas you want hidden.
6. Wide eyes: If your eyes are large or have more space in between them and you prefer to wear eyelashes that appear as dramatic as possible, place them right at the inner corners of your eyes. Wide-set eyes can be illusioned to be nearby, putting eyelashes on the outer corner. Thinner eyelashes tend to look better on wider set eyes. Lashes that are long and have an upward curve will help make your eyes seem more narrow. That perfect pair of eyelashes can make your whole face light up with beauty, giving you a flawless finish that is truly eye-catching!
7. Near set eyes: If your eyes are set a little bit closer together, the lashes will not appear as dramatic if you place them too close to the inner corners. Eyes set close together must have eyelashes that are slightly longer because the lashes look shorter on people with eyes set close together. Use eyelashes that are not too wide-spaced.
8. Round/hooded eyes: For hooded eyes, it is possible to use fake eyelashes. You must make sure that the wispy ends are cut so they won’t stick out from under your lower lash line. There are also different length lashes to choose from for this eye shape, such as medium and long. The lashes should be curled up and applied on top of your lashes. Lashes with a slight curve outward will create the illusion of rounder, wider set eyes
9. Tip for the wise: Dark brown lashes can be used for all eye shapes, but if you want something different, try black or charcoal for dark skin tones, light brown for fair skin tones, and blonde eyelashes on redheads! The best part about these “everyday” colors is that they’re always in style.
Conclusion: So now that you know how to wear false eyelashes with different eye shapes, go out there and dazzle the world with your new look!