One of the biggest things in the universe that brings everyone together is fashion. Men and women alike love to look good and step out in their favorite outfit for a busy day at work or a night on the town.You know how good it feels when you have the killer outfit on or are rocking that perfectly cut suit that shows you mean business. However, every now and then, we all need a little extra help or inspiration when it comes to our wardrobe.
Here are some useful fashion tips for men and women. They will liven up your wardrobe in double-quick time and get your fashion mojo back.
Fashion tips for women
There are lots of amazing ways that you can refresh your look as a woman, and it doesn’t need to be costly or expensive. Here are five great ways to get the wow factor:
- Accessorize with bright colors – there is no doubt that a classic black dress or trouser suit has a timeless style and elegance. However, if you’re looking for ways to jazz it up a bit, why not try accessorizing with bright colors? A brightly colored handbag or belt can transform this sort of outfit into something totally different.
- Wear a scarf – every woman should carry a beautiful scarf around in her handbag, ready to be used. Especially good for achieving a funky daytime look over a T-shirt or blouse, this is a quick and easy way to look great on the move.
- Show skin strategically –this tip is a brilliant one for making sure that you get the perfect sexy yet elegant look on a big night out. Something like an off-the-shoulder dress is the key here as it flashes some skin but not so much that it becomes tacky.
- Wear nude-color shoes – there is a great rule when it comes to shoes. If in doubt, go nude! Nude-color heels or pumps go with pretty much any outfit and look fabulous, so if you can’t decide what to wear on your feet, this is a great piece of advice.
- Wear what suits you –this bit of fashion advice covers all the different types of clothes and shoes out there and is key. Don’t just wear the latest trend if it’s simply not you! Wear what looks stunning for you personally and your body shape – by doing this, you will always look fabulous.
Fashion tips for men
Men have always liked to look good, and in recent years this is even truer, with many guys spending lots of time and effort on their look. What can you do as a man to always be looking sharp?
- Wear a belt – this is a great fashion tip as it not only adds interest to an outfit but also style. If you are a larger size, the great Comfort Click belt could be the one for you. This belt offers great lines and a fully adjustable micro-ratcheting system, so you can get it in the perfect size to fit.
- Get some top-quality shoes – if there’s one thing that people look at when they first meet you, it’s your shoes. Grab yourself some smart boots (think Chelsea or desert) or classy brogues and you will find that they lift the rest of your outfit immeasurably.
- Invest in a jacket –this is a great tip for when you are going out in the day to meet friends or visit family. A good-quality jacket will fit over your open-necked shirt and jeans to give you a smart yet relaxed look when you need it.
- Embrace color –we all love black and white, but sometimes a splash of color is needed! Ditch the boring neutral colors and get some pink shirts or bright T-shirts into your life. Once you have tried it, you won’t look back, and it will instantly brighten up your whole look.
- Buy a standout coat –along with shoes, this is one area that a lot of men neglect. Don’t make that mistake, though – you will be amazed how a good-quality woolen top-coat or classy peacoat will give you extra pizazz.
Looking fabulous is not as hard as you may think, as our fashion tips above show. If you need some new ideas on how to impress your friends with a new look on a night out or smash it at the next big meeting at work, then we’ve got your back. Best of all, you don’t need a whole new wardrobe as many of the tips are simply adding a new piece to instantly freshen up everything else.