Every woman wants to look young and beautiful with no sign of wrinkles on her face. No doubt wrinkles are a part of aging and tend to form as one reaches old age. However, there are times when they are formed prematurely due to several factors including lack of moisture, environmental factors like pollution, nutritional deficiencies and smoking. No matter how and when they are formed, no woman ever wishes to see them.
Well, there are many ways to get rid of aging lines. Some of them include exercising and meditation, using oils, enough sleep and employing creams like Revitol Anti Aging Cream. In this article, we have discussed a few best ways to get rid of creases from your face. Follow them to get wrinkle-free skin:
- Get Plenty of Vitamin C: Vitamin C is crucial for even and smooth skin. It fights free radicals that attack our collagen and skin cells, causing premature aging and even sunspots. So, it is essential to consume plenty of Vitamin C-rich fruits and veggies like lemons, oranges, kiwis, tomatoes, cauliflower, and broccoli. Also, apply Vitamin C serums and oils on the face to boost your skin’s moisture and keep fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
- Avoid the sun: Sun exposure is a common cause of skin damage and premature aging. Exposure to sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiations causes harmful changes to the skin which result in aging, sun tan, sun spots, and even skin cancer. So avoid spending time outside in the sun for long. Also, wear sunscreen before stepping out of your house.
- Get Enough and Quality Sleep: It is a well-known fact that enough, quality sleep is essential for good health. Studies have shown that women who sleep less have more wrinkles as compared to those who take proper sleep.
- Don’t Smoke: Nicotine present in cigarettes results in narrowing of the blood vessels present in the layers of the skin. This decreases blood flow and deprives the skin of oxygen and important nutrients. As a result, the skin begins to lose its elasticity and sag, thus resulting in the formation of wrinkles.
- Don’t Stress: Everyone knows that stress leads to premature aging and results in old and wrinkled skin before time. To distress, follow stress-relief rituals like practicing meditation, breathing exercises and yoga. Engage in a routinely workout that includes walking, jogging, running and weight-lifting. You can also rely on sports activities like swimming, playing football, etc. Remember not to stress much on people and things that take a toll on your nervous energy.
- Add Omega-3s in Your Diet: Consuming food rich in Omega 3 fatty acids such as fish, flax seed, etc. is a great way to prevent wrinkles. These essential fatty acids bolster the cell membrane of the epidermis and increase its ability to hold onto water, resulting in moisturized and soften skin. This, in turn, prevents the formation of wrinkles. Omega 3 fatty acids also improve quality of texture of the skin.
- Stick to Effective Home Remedies: Doing face massages and applying face packs is undoubtedly an effective way to get rid of creases on the face. Employ essentials oils such as coconut oil, almond oil or Vitamin C & Vitamin E oil in doing massages or making face packs. You can also make packs out of cucumber, aloe vera gel, apple cedar vinegar, egg whites, honey, and other beneficial kitchen ingredients.